June 3rd 2021, First Annual Spring Shindig LCGSSF Raffle Fundraiser
Posted April 14th, 2021
Spring is here! It is time to get out and celebrate our organization, and the new scholarship winners!
We are happy to announce a fun, entertaining Spring Shindig planned for June 3rd from 4:30pm – 8:00pm at the Campus of USC Lancaster, in the Bradley Building parking lot.
will provide the music… try out your line dancing skills… compete with friends at Cornhole. Enjoy dinner with a variety of food supplied by six food trucks. Raffle drawings will begin at 6:30, leading up to the announcement of the FEATURED PRIZES around 7:30. Scholarship Recipients will be introduced at 7:00. Celebrate SPRING, SCHOLARSHIPS and SOCIALIZING at this First Annual Good Samaritan Shindig!
Get your raffle tickets early by contacting any of our Board Members. You do not have to be at the event to claim your prize. Don’t miss out on a chance to win. Raffle tickets will also be sold at the event on June 3rd until 6:15, when we will begin to announce the winners. Admission to the Spring Shindig is FREE.
Confirmed Raffle Prizes:
- AirBnB Guest House FREE Rental at the Historic Plantation District between Summerville and Charleston, Nov. 11,12 or 2021 (dates can be changed) (details: Timber frame “bunkhouse” –full kitchen & bathroom with roomy shower, fresh fluffy towels, shampoo, soap, hairdryer, etc. (hanging beds)cozy quilts, comfy pillows, 2 dbl beds, twin bed, crib, private entrance; minutes from Middleton Place, Drayton Hall & Magnolia Gardens; easy drive to downtown Charleston, historic Summerville, beaches and golf courses; Direct TV, books, games, maps, brochures,restaurant guides; full kitchen with fresh bread,, coffee maker, coffee, tea, bottled water, ice, snacks fresh eggs from chickens that roam the property; Park under the grand oaks, follow the walkway to your private entrance; the bunkhouse is a newly renovated spacious loft above the detached oversized garage; completely private; large windows for viewing wildlife;NO Smoking; Pets ( dogs ) are allowed but no cats please; must use a leash; self check-in with keypad; check-in 3pm– check out 11 am)
- Full Mani- Pedi At Salon Dimensions
- Troplex Executive Desk Clock
- The Cake Lady $50 GIFT CARD
- Genelles – Gift Basket
- FREE Tax Return Preparation for 2020 or 2021 by Susan Jordan, CPA
- Painting Donation (Donor: Mitch Norell)
- Painting from Cooper Furniture
- Blackstone Full Body Massage Gift Certificate
- Bob Doster Bottle Art Class Value $100.00
- Dinner & Movie for two Hickory Tavern and Indian Land Redstone Theater
- 521 Filling Station Restaurant in Kershaw, SC $50 Gift card
- YMCA 6 Month Family membership – Indian land
- YMCA 6 Month Family Membership – Lancaster
- Wood Fire Pit from Home Depot
We thank the generous sponsors of this event:
With awareness to COVID, we ask that you wear a mask if you are not vaccinated from the virus. Since this is an outdoor event, masks will not be required. Proper social distancing, hand washing and the wearing of masks for attendees that need them will be respectfully demonstrated at this event. We thank you for taking safety measures to make this event safe and fun!